Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Happy Birthday

As many know, I celebrated my 26th this week. Good times. On my birthday Carrie and I enjoyed a quiet night in, but tonight we went out with 11 friends to a local Italian place in Darmstadt called the Altes Schalthaus. It was fantastic!

Things are extremely busy, both at work and getting things ready for our house. We just got a landline and DSL ordered today, so hopefully that goes well. I am driving to the house tomorrow to change the name on the mailbox - exciting! We are still waiting for it to be cleaned and painted, but after that we can move in. There is really no rush, because our household goods are due to arrive until April 2nd. But when we do move in, Carrie is going to buy me a grill for my birthday present.

We still owe some blogs posts with photos about the hotel we are staying in and Carrie's new Jetta. We will get to it soon.

Hope all is well!

2 comments:

John said...

happy birthday kurt! (and hi carrie!) i just got back from my spring break. i went to provincetown, mass with five other guys from glee club. it was awesome. we did nothing for five days straight. lots of n64 playing.

john

p.s. i beat a darksim 10-5. it was regular combat, all falcon 2s (silencer), in the complex. it was awesome.

Unknown said...

so exciting! take a picture of the first thing you grill, if you remember! i love food pictures.