Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Cheerio for YOU!

Emma is becoming quite proficient at feeding herself cheerios. One day last week, I was on my way to work when Kurt called to ask how many cheerios Emma usually has in a day. I usually give her 3 or 4 about twice a day. He replied, "Oh, well she already had about 10 today." It was 7:15 am! This girl likes her cheerios!

On New Year's Eve morning, Emma offered me a cheerio for the first time during breakfast. It was incredibly cute! The cheerio was clenched in a slobber covered fist which opened as soon as I put my hand out. When I received the cheerio, Emma gave me the biggest smile! I then put the cheerio in her mouth. I have since been told by a vetran Mom, that this was not the correct response. I was supposed to eat the cheerio, not Emma. Whoops...I still have a lot to learn! Emma seemed happy to eat the cheerio herself though! ;)

No comments: