Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Shopping just got easier!

Emma and I ran errands today. For most of the errands, we use the stroller, but when we go grocery shopping, she goes into the BabyBjörn carrier. Since today is gloomy and rainy, instead of putting her in the Björn at the car, I wrapped her in a blanket and got into the store as quickly as possible. As I pulled the cart off to the side of the first aisle to get Emma situated, I decided to see if she liked sitting in the cart...she did! She enjoyed looking around and I felt like I could carry on a conversation with her better than just talking to the back of her head. She insisted on "helping" by holding the grocery list. =)

Having Emma sit in the cart is a lot easier than having her in the Björn. For one thing, she is starting to get heavy! Also, it's difficult to pick up items on the bottom shelves as well as unload the cart at the checkout with her in the carrier. I think she likes having a bit more freedom to move around than what she gets in either her stroller or in the carrier.

Today, I just used the blanket in the cart but it looks like it's time to get out the shopping cart cover we received as a gift!

No comments: