Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Half Birthday Party

Since we won't be here for my first birthday, Mommy and Daddy threw me a half birthday party on Sunday. Mostly, it was Mommy and Daddy's friends that came over for cookies and cake in the afternoon, but a couple of my friends came too. Robert, who is 3 months older than me, impressed me in his dress pants, button down and blazer; as always it was nice to hang out with Calvin, who is almost the exact same age as me; and it was tons of fun to play with Zoe, who is in third grade.

Unfortunately, I didn't sleep well the night before the party, and I wasn't in the best of moods that day. I was so over tired that I couldn't nap and the silliest things seemed to frighten me.

I did have fun seeing everyone. You all are the first people I met and I had fun celebrating my first 6 months with you! Thanks so much for coming!

-Emma

No comments: