Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, September 20, 2010

Mommy's Little Helper

On Saturday, I was doing laundry and had the best little helper! It was time to change out the wash to the dryer and Emma was ready to help! I handed her articles of clothing piece by piece (or several if it was a handful of socks) and she very carefully put them into the dryer taking care that each article was just right. She even took the dryer sheet from me and closed the dryer door with me only having to tell her once and not having to explain it! She then proceeded to put a load of towels into the washer for me and helped me put them in the dryer after they were finished! We're still working on folding, but for the moment I'm happy when she leaves piles of folded laundry alone!

No comments: