Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, September 4, 2010

"What's This?"

Emma begins each day with the question "What's this?" or "What is it?" And generally doesn't stop asking all day long. It's very cute! Some times she will repeat what we tell her and sometimes, just move on to asking about something else. She even asks about things she knows! When we're reading books, I'll point out an animal or object she knows and ask what it is...and then she repeats the question. So now, I'm trying to tell her what something is and then ask a question about it afterward like what does X animal say or Where is the blue ball, etc.

I think these "What's ?"questions are way easier than the "Why?" question which I'm sure will be coming shortly!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I love all of your Emma stories. She is growing So Fast!