Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Big girl bed!

Kurt came home on Tuesday after picking Emma up and asked, "Did you know that Emma sleeps on a cot for naps at daycare?" I was completely surprised by this and said that I didn't. He said that apparently she's been on a cot now for about 2 weeks! I guess they forgot to mention it to us which is why we were so surprised!

When I picked Emma up on Wednesday, I asked how they put her down because surely, my little mover and shaker would never willingly go lay down on a cot for nap time! They said they just hold her for about 5 minutes and pat her back and she just goes down. Huh. Imagine that! Maybe we will try that here on weekends since it takes forever to get her to go down for a nap!

We can't believe how big our little girl is getting!

No comments: