Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Breakfast with Elmo

When I went into Emma's room this morning, she wrapped Elmo in a blanket and handed him and told me that he was hungry and needed breakfast. In the kitchen, Emma said that she would sit in her high chair and Elmo would sit in her 'big girl seat', aka her booster seat. When I set Emma's bowl of oatmeal on her tray and sat down at my seat to eat, she told me that Elmo needed a bowl too. So Elmo got a (empty) bowl and spoon set in front of him. Periodically, Emma would tell me that Elmo needed help and I would have to get up and give him a bite of his breakfast before Emma would take another bite of hers. When Kurt wiped up Emma's hands and face and tried to take her upstairs to change her, she yelled that Elmo also needed his hands and face wiped. It was super cute, although I do have to admit that I'm hoping that Elmo doesn't join us every morning for breakfast!