Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Little Gamer

After not having a good night of sleep, Emma was out of sorts today and took an extraordinarily long nap. When she woke up, she was still out of sorts and wouldn't let me pick her up for quite a while. I finally went to get Kurt, hoping that she would let him get her, which she did. She couldn't decide what she wanted...she didn't want to eat or drink or play. But she got really excited when Kurt asked her if she wanted to play video games. She shook her head very emphatically and said "I do!" So downstairs they went to play geometry wars where Emma can fire and Kurt can steer on the same controller. I think this was one of Kurt's happiest days...his little gamer is finally emerging!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just used the towel trick to get my RRoD'd xbox working this weekend. It's on in pacifism mode!

Dave