Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Teacher's Helper

Last week, Emma's teacher told me that she is a little helper. Apparently, when the lunch cart comes, all the kids run to it and crowd around it, anxious for their milk and lunch. Somehow, they've developed a routine that now all the kids go sit at the table except Emma who is more than happy to carry each child's milk cup to them after the teacher fills it. The teacher said that it definitely helps make the room more organized and that Emma loves doing it and the kids wait patiently for her to bring them their cups.

1 comment:

felicity & nathaniel said...

cute!
How did I not know you had a blog? I'm fired. I was actually just thinking of you today because I was looking at the sizes conversion chart you sent me! :)