Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sleeping

Emma had three nights of sleeping through the night. Friday, the day she got her vaccinations, she slept almost 7 hours through the night. Saturday she slept from about 1030 to about 6. And Sunday she slept about 7 hours. Even before this she was a pretty good sleeper. Most nights, I would only have to get up with her once for a feeding and she always went right back to sleep afterward. Friday night, when she slept all night, I chalked it up to her vaccinations making her more tired. Saturday, I figured she was still a little out of sorts. But then when she didn't wake up Sunday night, I thought maybe she was ready to give up her night feedings (although 440am can be considered middle of the night! but her last meal was at about 830). She changed my mind though on Monday night when she woke up at 130, 430, and then again at 615. Maybe she just missed her Mommy all day and needed some extra snuggle time :)

It might sound crazy, but I'm not sure I'm ready to give up her night feedings anyway. I really don't mind getting up once for 20 minutes since it gives me more time with my little girl...especially now that I'm not going to be seeing her all day every day.

No comments: