Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Vaccination Day (continued)

Emma was definitely a trooper at the doctor's...but by mid-afternoon the poor little thing was NOT happy. She had a few bouts of inconsolable crying until she wore herself out and feel asleep. It was the hardest and longest she's ever cried. I think that her legs where she received the shots were sore and didn't even like me holding her since it probably put pressure on them. As a result, we spent most of the afternoon snuggling in bed. Luckily, by late evening, she was starting to feel better and even gave me a few, albeit weak, smiles. She finally went to sleep for the night around 11 and slept until about 530. When I went into feed her she gave me the biggest smiles and she seems to be pretty much back to her normal happy little girl self ready to start the day with playtime. =)

No comments: