Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Good Books

Kurt got me The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and the 2nd book in trilogy The Girl who Played with Fire for Christmas. At the time I was reading The Pillars of the Earth, and he ended up reading The Girl w/ the Dragon Tattoo first. He said it was good but that he didn't think he would continue on with the second or third book. I finished it a couple weeks ago and thought it was really good and couldn't wait to read the 2nd book. Unfortunately, we've been busy and I didn't get a chance to pick it up until this past Friday. I couldn't put it down and finished this afternoon around dinner time. They are definitely disturbing books, but also very good. Now I can't wait to make a trip to the library to get the third book, The Girl who Kicked the Hornet's Nest to see how it all ends up.

Big thanks to Kurt for letting me be a slacker Mom today so that I could finish my book!

No comments: