Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Our night

On the way home today, I told Emma that tomorrow, we'd be seeing Calvin. She got SUPER excited! I told her that the next day, Grandma was coming to visit. She got SUPER excited again. When I told her that she was going to spend all day Friday with Grandma she got even more excited! It was A-dorable!

This evening, since Emma did not like the casserole I planned on having for dinner, I asked if she wanted chicken nuggets instead. She told me she wanted two. I asked if she wanted any more and she proceeded to count to three...four...five followed by clapping and a big smile. For the record she ate about 3 at dinner and the last one right before bed.

This evening, she actually talked to Grammy on the phone...it was only about three words, but she actually spoke! It was very exciting.

She had was very excited when Aunt Rachel called and wanted to skype. Emma talked for a while then started bringing toys to show her and talked about them.

All night long, she was a happy girl. She was very polite, did what I asked, and was very fun. At bed time, she said bye to her books after I read her two then laid down and only fussed the littlest bit.

She is getting so big!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

awwww! So cute I'm jealous Grandma gets to go down and see you guys! I will hopefully be subbing and making some sweet moola!

Matt and Ashley said...

Hazel isn't a huge fan of sitting in front of the computer to Skype, so it's good to know how long it may take before she's ready to talk on Skype! Skype time with our niece and nephew often turns into show and tell. Glad you and Emma are having a good week.