Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

More Pink!

On the way home tonight, out of the blue Emma said something that ended in something that sounded like bike. I asked if she wanted a bike. She said 'I do' and continued on with more words. I asked her to repeat it two more times and got the word pink out of it. She was trying her best to enunciate and was even using hand motions (not that I knew what they were, but it was sort of like charades...two words 1 syllable each). I finally figured out that she was saying, "I want a pink bike." She was very excited when I put it all together!

I guess that's a good start to her birthday wish list!

Last night neighbors were out on scooters and a tricycle...They let Emma have a turn on it and she LOVED it..even though her legs weren't long enough to reach the pedals she had fun being pushed. Although at times, she didn't want us to touch the bike but she quickly figured out that without our help, she was going no where fast!