Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, March 6, 2011

It feels good to be organized and prepped

It's 9pm on Sunday night and let me tell you...I feel like a real grown up! All of our clothes are laid out for tomorrow, my lunch is made, the coffee pot is all set for 'delayed brew,' and a healthy casserole has been prepped and put in the refrigerator for tomorrow's dinner.

I even got things together for Wednesday's cake decorating class with Melanie. My basket is packed with all the supplies and Emma's diaper bag is ready for an evening with Adam and Calvin. The diaper bag even has a set of pajamas so that I can change Emma before we leave Calvin's and I can just carry her in and put her to bed since it will be a late night for her!

Ideally, I would have clothes ironed for the rest of the week...but I don't want to set the bar too high for myself! :)It does feel nice to have everything taken care of for tomorrow...if only I could remember this feeling every evening...or at least on Sunday nights!

2 comments:

Matt and Ashley said...

I am totally impressed and happy for you! What a good feeling. Hope you and Mel have fun at the class and that you get to eat what you make!

Melanie said...

Carrie, after reading this post I finally put my cake decorating bag together. Thanks for the reminder;) See you tomorrow.