Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I'm not gonna lie....I'm pretty proud....

of myself!

Just like before I started back to work full time when Emma was born, I'm freaking out. Truth be told, I might be even more apprehensive/nervous/sad/scared. It's going to be rough being away from Mia all day and then even rougher to have to come home, get Emma and Mia settled and get dinner started and on the table in a timely fashion. All while making sure Emma doesn't fill up on snacks and making sure she doesn't have any accidents and feeding Mia and making sure she knows I haven't forgotten about her.

Back to being proud...I have dinners for the entire month of August planned out! AND I even have a grocery list for the rest of this week, next week and maybe a day or two of the following! Here's hoping that planning and being a grown-up helps things go a bit more smoothly in the coming weeks!

*patting self on shoulder*

1 comment:

Matt and Ashley said...

Let the freezer be your friend! Make stuff in duplicate or just freeze leftovers in portion size containers! That is a lifesaver in our house!