Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Daycare and visit with Gigi

This week, I am taking Mia into the baby room for a bit after I drop Emma off in the morning and before I pick Emma up in the evening in an attempt to acclimate her to the room a bit before she starts next week. So far she really likes looking around at the new surroundings and at the babies. (There will be 6 babies on her side of the room.) She gets upset when she hears someone else crying, so I'm sure that will take a bit for her to get used to.

Today, after daycare, Mia and I headed down to see Gigi for a few hours. Mia was a little fussy during the visit, but enjoyed getting snuggles and kisses from Gigi. She made Gigi's day when she smiled and laughed for her. =)

No comments: