Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Port Discovery

On 28 June, the girls and I went to Port Discovery with our friends Corri, Emily, and Ethan. It was the first time that I've taken the girls out without Kurt. The girls and I walked over to Corri's house (they live about 2 blocks away from us) in the morning, and Corri drove us so it was a fun big outing for all of us! The girls had fun in the back of the van and Corri and I were able to catch up in the front seat.

Emma had a blast being showed around by Emily and Ethan who get to go frequently. They had fun in the convenience store and gas station, the water room, the kiddo room, and the diner. The kiddo room and water room were favs of Corri and I because there are doors that close and keep the kids in and we were able to relax a bit. They also enjoyed some of the exhibits, but I found it nerve racking trying to keep my eye on Emma and Mia at the same time!


No comments: